Promotion terms and conditions
CONTITRADE STANDARD PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Promotion is organised by ContiTrade Africa (Pty) Ltd South Africa (“the Promoter”).
All people participating in/or benefiting from this Promotionwill be subject to the rules set out in these terms and conditions.
The Organisers may in their sole discretion amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date the revised Rules are available on the Website.
The Promotion will start on 1 March 2016 and will end on 24 March 2016. (“Promotion Period”).
The offer is only valid at participating BestDrive fitment centres throughout South Africa and in-store terms and conditions may vary per fitment centre. The Promotion isonly valid while promotional stocks last.The BestDrive store owners reserve the right to terminate this Promotion without prior notice.
In order to be eligible for participation in this Promotion, a participant must be:
- 18 (eighteen) years of age or older or, if younger than 18 (eighteen) years, be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian;
- in possession of a valid South African identity document, South African passport or be a permanent resident of South Africa;
- willing to divulge their full name/s, identity number (or passport number/permanent residency number) and mobile telephone number to the Organisers, which information shall be kept strictly confidential at all times,
- Participants may be asked to provide the Organisers with a copy of their valid identity document or passport.
- and each entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Promotion, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Organisers reserve the right to request proof that entrants have met these eligibility requirements.
Exclusions: Who cannot take part?
The following persons may not take part in this promotion even if they qualify for the promotion. They will forfeit (give up) any rewards given to them:
- Any employee of the promoter(s);
- Any director, member, partner, agent or consultant of the promoter(s);
- Any other person who directly or indirectly controls the promoter(s);
- Any supplier of services in connection with this promotion; and
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children or parents of any of the persons named in a, b, c or d above.
- Account customers
How to register and redeem the reward
- A debit card will be received when purchasing qualifying tyres at a participating BestDrive fitment centre.
- To activate the card, SMS 33853 together with the invoice number and the 16-digit number on the front of the card to 33853.
- A confirmation SMS will be received as soon as your card is activated. The card can be used for purchases wherever a debit card is used.
How to Participate and Qualifying Criteria
- Consumers purchasing Continental and General Tire passenger, 4x4 and light truck tyres qualify for the reward.
- The qualifying amount excludes wheel alignment and balancing.
- The amount that qualifies includes vat
- Participants must make a purchase at a participating BestDrive fitment centre.
- Participants must purchase and have the tyre or tyres fitted in the participating BestDrive fitment centre.
- Participants may not purchase more than 5 tyres each.
- Participants must purchase their tyre/or tyre via a cash sale. A cash sale includes credit and debit transactions, but excludes sales made via accounts.
- Participants will be asked to sign the invoice to confirm receipt of the cashback
- The deadline for claiming reward is 10 April 2016
- Participating BestDrive dealers will give qualiftying customers gift cards which once activated will loaded with cash as follows:
- For every R1500 customers spend at a participating BestDrive they will receive R200 loaded on a BestDrive gift card. This is capped at a spend of R7500. If a customer spends this amount or more he or she will recive no more than R1000 loaded on a BestDrive gift card.
Validity of the BestDrive debit card
Your card has an expiry date printed on the front of it. Your card is valid until the last day of the month shown, unless it is closed at your request or the card purchaser, or by Tuyu if an incidence of fraud has been detected relating to your card.
By entering and participating in the Promotion, you agree that we may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
Entrants who, in the Organisers’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to any benefit from this promotion.
In the event of a dispute, the decision of the applicable organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the organisers shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by participants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the organisers shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the organisers may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify participants from this promotion. By entering the promotion the participant hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the organisers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “organiser parties”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the promotion.
Additional to any other rights contained in these rules, the organisers reserve the right to terminate the promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the organisers will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to visit such website in this respect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.