Standard Promotions Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is organised by ContiTrade Africa (Pty) Ltd South Africa (“the Promoter”).
All persons participating in/or benefiting from this Promotion shall be subject to the rules set out in these terms and conditions.
The Promoter may in it’s sole discretion amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date the revised Rules are published on the Website.
The Promotion will start on 10 March 2019 and will end on 30 April 2019. (“Promotion Period”).
The promotion is only valid at participating BestDrive fitment centres throughout the Republic of South Africa and in-store terms and conditions may vary at individual fitment centres. The Promotion is only valid while promotional stocks last. The BestDrive store owners reserve the right to terminate this Promotion without prior notice.
Terms and conditions can be viewed by visiting www.bestdrive.co.za and clicking on the “Easter Promotion” banner on the landing page.
To be eligible for participation in this Promotion, a participant must be:
- 18 (eighteen) years of age or older or, if younger than 18 (eighteen) years, be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian;
- in possession of a valid South African identity document, South African passport or be a permanent resident of South Africa;
- prepared to divulge their full name/s, identity number (or passport number/permanent residency number) and mobile telephone number to the Promoters, which information shall be kept strictly confidential at all times; and
- each entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Promotion, he/she has full eligibility to do so.
The Promoter reserves the right to request proof that entrants have met these eligibility requirements.
Exclusions: Who cannot take part?
The following persons may not take part in this promotion :
a) Any employee of the Promoter(s);
b) Any director, member, partner, agent or consultant of the Promoter(s);
c) Any other person who directly or indirectly controls the Promoter(s);
d) Any supplier of services in connection with this promotion; and
e) The spouse, life partner, siblings, children or parents of any of the persons named in (a), (b), (c) or (d) above.
f) Any Fleet or Account business.
The abovementioned persons in (a) to (e) may non the less be entitled to use their employee discount.
By entering and participating in the Promotion, you consent and agree that we may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
Participants who, in the Promoters sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly shall be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to any benefit from this promotion.
How to Participate and Qualifying Criteria
1) The final decision to “beat the quote” of a non-BestDrive fitment centre is at the sole discretion of the BestDrive store owner/manager and is based on a genuine competitive quotation being reasonable and valid in accordance with the criteria set out below:
2) Consumers purchasing any Continental and General Tire passenger, 4x4 and light truck tyres qualify.
3) Participants must make the final purchase at a participating BestDrive fitment centre.
4) Participants must purchase and have the tyre or tyres fitted at the participating BestDrive fitment centre on the day of purchase.
5) In the event that the BestDrive quotation is accepted, and if the tyre(s) are not immediately available, the tyres will be supplied and fitted at a date agreed to with the customer.
6) Each participant may only purchase a maximum of 5 tyres within the Promotion period.
7) The participating BestDrive Dealer will only “beat the quote” on Continental or General Tire products available ex-dealer-stock or purchased via Continental Tyre South Africa, unless otherwise agreed to with the customer.
8) Participants must purchase their tyre(s) via a cash sale. A cash sale includes credit and debit transactions but excludes fleet sales and those made via accounts.
9) Participants must present a quotation on a competitor (an alternate fitment centre brand / non-BestDrive fitment centre) letterhead to be valid along with the following requirements:
- The non-BestDrive fitment centre must be recognised by the Promotor;
- The quotation must show the fitment centre’s contact number;
- The quotation must show the respective Continental or General Tire product description, size and the full manufacturers product code;
- The quotation pricing must be reasonable based on current market pricing practices;
- The Promotor will check the competitors ‘availability’ and verify the quote;
- The non-BestDrive fitment centre must have stock available during the promotion period;
- All other services (i.e. fitting, balancing, wheel alignment, nitrogen inflation) must be separately and individually shown on the quotation.
10) Only quotations on passenger and light commercial (4x4) Continental and General Tire products apply.
11) The BestDrive Dealer will only “beat a quote” from a non-BestDrive fitment centre.
12) The final transaction must take place in-store.